Browse Online, email us at email@example.com
or Text – +1.770.468.1097
Mountain Log Cabin for
HOW DO I GET THERE?
The address to enter in your GPS/Navigation is:
376 Buck Creek Church Road
Highlands, North Carolina 28741.
From Atlanta, your GPS/Navigation will most likely take you through the valley towards Franklin, NC. Personally, we don't go that way because the view is so blah. We prefer the mountain drive with the mountain views, so we go through Highlands instead. To go our way, set your GPS/Navigation to Sky Valley, Georgia, then go to Highlands from there. Or, here are the driving directions from Atlanta:
1. Head North on I-85.
2. After Duluth, take I-985 North.
3. That will turn into Hwy 23 around Gainesville.
4. Go through Tallulah Falls, Clayton, Mountain City, and Dillard.
5. After you go through Dillard, turn right on Hwy 246/106 towards Sky Valley, Georgia. This road is also called "Dillard Road." The road is right after the place that sells the tacky metal yard art (that I love!)
6. Dillard Road will take you straight into Highlands, NC. When the road ends at the traffic light, take a right. This is downtown Highlands!!!!
7. Once you get to Highlands, NC, turn left at the intersection with the Old Edwards Inn onto Highway 64 North. This road is also called "4th Street."
8. Go 2.7 miles.
9. Turn left on Buck Creek Road.
10. Go 6.5 miles.
11. Turn left onto Buck Creek Church Road. It is a dirt road (but nicely maintained) and there is a sign to Buck Creek Church at the road entrance.
12. Go past Buck Creek Church.
13. The driveway is to the left before the church cemetery.
14. Go through the gate on the driveway and you are there!